3.2

Have you seen Dr. Robert N Ulseth Jr?

The doctor was nice my second trip and I got a shot in my back I have never ever had so much pain and I’ve had surgeries all kinds of shots in my spine this is the most painful thing I’ve ever went through

Not sure if I could stand a second shot they said they were a series of six I will go back and talk to the doctor but not sure yet

Reckless

Filled out a comprehensive pile of paperwork prior to my visit and a list of medications that I can’t take or experience reactions too ....specifically Dilaudin and steroids. I was given an injection in my back I felt like I had the flu for weeks with nausea, hot and cold sweats that lasted about a month. So take the erratic behavior and the toxic personality out of the equation what was done was dangerous to my overall health. I went back to my primary physician when I got sick she ran a thorough blood panel and determined it was the shot which had steroids in it. Thankfully she knew what to do. I would encourage anyone in need of pain management to do your due diligence... I didn’t and that is on me...unfortunately there aren’t many pain management dr’s in the area and at the time I was in pain and needed to be seen by a dr. before surgery was an option.

Love Him

He knows what he's doing and truly cares for his patients. But, don't make excuses and be honest. It's a difficult time now for both doctors and patients and you'll be fortunate if he takes you as a patient .

IMO, Responsible for my husband's death.

Despite being told (in writing) that my husband was bipolar & a recovering alcoholic who had once accidentally overdosed on a muscle relaxer & anxiety medication, he prescribed methadone for his severe back pain. He implied that I might be taking my husband's medication so insisted I give a urine sample to prove otherwise. I informed him that I had experienced an episode of depression ONCE in my life & then he put in my husband's record that I was mentally ill. After my husband's accidental overdose of methadone, another doctor explained that methadone builds up in the system & is a very unforgiving drug. I had been in control of my husband's medication for at least the last 3 days of his life. When I wrote to Dr. Ulseth to inform him of my husband's death, he didn't even have the decency to respond or express sympathy. A friend of mine had a daughter who died while under his care. Another friend of mine says our local pharmacy refuses to fill any prescriptions written by him.

New lease on life

I've been a patient of Dr. Ulseth for many years now. He has the utmost compassion for people who suffer with various different types of pain. He is very good at what he does. For the record he saved my life. I find him easy to talk to. He really listens to what is troubling you and genuinely cares!

Unprofessional and rude

Should be investigated for fraud

william m. neville

I would like to say what a wonderful experience my first visit with Dr. Ulseth was, after I had only just met him at Citrus Memorial hospital while recovering from right hip revision. He was called in to get my med corrected. He did just that. It was then I realized that I wanted a doctor with his level of compassion and medical expertice to take control of my pain meds. If you are looking for a doctor that cares and want to truly get your pain under control, then he is the doctor for you. He offers you a no bull sh## deal. Do not lie to him and he will treat you with the same respect. In my opinion a person could not find a better pain management doctor.

Very satisfied patient.

Dr Ulseth is a very good doctor. He is very friendly, and down to earth. His staff are very nice and helpful. If you are just looking for drugs, or go in telling him what you want, you might get thrown out by your ear. He has gotten my pain level down to where I can do my own house work, and enjoy life again. I am no longer a semi invalid. Thank you Dr Ulseth.

HORRIBLE& INSULTING

POOR EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN, LET ALONE A DOCTOR...VERY RUDE. OST HIS MIND AND HATES WOMEN. MUST NOT WANT ANY PATIENTS

Wonderful Experience

After having seen two other pain management doctors, I have found this incredible doctor. He truly cares about his patients. He was able to ease my pain, to where I can get out of the house to enjoy my family again. Do the house work, that I was having to have someone do for me. He is a very personal man. The atmosphere in his office is very pleasant. His office staff are the best. I wish more doctors had his personality.

I saw another doctor in the same practice, so I cannot speak to Dr. Ulseth himself.

However, I will say that the doctor I did see was quite excellent. He didn't over-prescribe me meds, and actually told me of some natural alternatives! I was quite shocked by this, as I went in expecting to maybe get an Rx for ultram. But no, he scheduled me for a nerve block and gave me 30 hydrocodone to take for when my pain gets unbearable (which it often does). Would definitely recommend.

Why is he allowed a license

Worst Dr. Office staff are useless and rude. Male assistant has a God-like complex. Dr. Ulseth should retire before he causes too much damage to his patients. Find anyone else!!!

Dr. Robert N Ulseth Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Inverness, FL.