Dr. Robert Ursprung Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Robert Ursprung?

Amazing Neonatologist

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Dr. Ursprung was my son's primary neonatologist while he was in the NICU. He was optimistic, very informative and hands-on. I felt as though he invested himself in my son's case, and that is such a comfort for a parent in this situation. He had amazing bedside manner and always made sure to communicate with me about the latest treatment and plan, even if it meant calling me if I wasn't at the bedside. He was always available for questions and made sure I understood everything. Although I never wish the NICU experience on any baby or family, I'd recommend Dr. Urspung to my family and friends and/or choose him to be our primary again in a heartbeat.

Posted on March 28th, 2016