Dr. Robert Van Der Meer Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Robert Van Der Meer?

The Best Doctor in the World

Posted on September 28th, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Van De Meer for years. Never have I had a more informed doctor, who anticipates my needs and has a completely professional, yet congenial and considerate manner. He performed my hysterectomy after a couple of years of treatments trying to avoid that surgery. I was told by the hospital staff that he is the best doctor for that procedure. This doctor even called me at home on a daily basis after my surgery to check my progress. As far as I am concerned, he is the best doctor I have ever gone to. I thank him for his care and his caring. I wish more doctors were like him.