Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert S Van Howe has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Robert S Van Howe has the following 8 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- HIV Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Dr. Robert S Van Howe has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert S Van Howe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Van Howe! He literally saved my son's life. Rather than brush off common symptoms which indicated an ear infection with other nose and throat issues; he immediately said he did not know what this was, but that he did not trust it. My son wound up being diagnosed with a very rare and deadly form of cancer! Dr. Van Howe does not act as a know it all, he openly admits when he has doubts and will go the extra mile for your child. Like driving 3-5 hours the day before Christmas to admit your child to the hospital while they are suffering from chemotherapy complications, rather than pass the case to a covering physician. Most people's complaint is his bed side manner is lacking for parents; however, with children he is at his very best. I respect him more than any other pediatrician my children have ever seen and have been lost without his care!
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Robert S Van Howe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsCmu Healthcare, 1575 Concentric Blvd Ste 1, Saginaw, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert S Van Howe in this video.
Dr. Robert S Van Howe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.