10 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Robert L Vanuitert?

This doctor was conulted after my first seizure. He prescribed a medicine which did not control my seizures. After deciding this was not the correct prescription, he changed it to two others taken together. Every time I had a seizure, I would call him and he just said to increase the medicine. Finally, I changed doctors and was sent to Springfield, MA .. there i found out that the meds I was taking had not been prescribed for seizures for years. I was reevaluated and given new meds and have not had a seizure for several years. He should not be treating people for seizures.

Robert L Vanuitert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Adams, MA.