Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Vartabedian
Dr. Robert Vartabedian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plymouth, MI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vartabedian is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital. Dr. Vartabedian has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Vartabedian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 51
Dr. Vartabedian is a very compassionate doctor. We have found him to be extremely knowledgeable. He has gotten my husband through some really tough times. He does not give up until he figures it out. He is not afraid to give you the time you need when you need it, but very seldom do you have to wait much beyond your appointment time. His staff is always pleasant and courteous.
Dr. Vartabedian and Heather his P.A., provide excellent patient care with exceptional accurate diagnosis. Both have great personable, professional bedside manners , and truly care about their patients treatments. They are always willing to refer you to specialists, if it is needed. These Dr's will always follow up with your treatments after seeing a specialist, and maintain organized records of your care and your meds . The staff is very organized and very friendly, and always relay your messages rapidly to the Dr. I would highly recommend this practice to everyone. As you know , " Good Dr's , are hard to find" !!! They deserve five stars, not four!!! Monthly Detroit needs to put him as top doc of 2013. Thanks again, for all your wonderful care !!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2008, 2015, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Vartabedian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
John L Doyne Hospital
Dr. Robert Vartabedian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert Vartabedian Md Pc, 990 W Ann Arbor Trl Ste 104, Plymouth, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Vartabedian in this video.
Dr. Robert Vartabedian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, MI.