Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert D Vazquez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert D Vazquez has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Robert D Vazquez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
Dr Vazquez is THE most caring and down to earth dr I have ever been to. He truly cares about his patients and spends as much time as needed, never rushes, and doesn't have the "god complex" Talking with him is like talking to a friend, His personality is great, He is not all about the money as most doctors in Hemet are, Never skips anything to save money, gives a thorough exam and makes you feel very comfortable. I have ZERO negative complaints of him as a physician, The only complaints I have are the fact that it takes months to see him because he's very busy and they overbook. You will wait months to see him and hours in the waiting room possibly hours in the exam room as well because he is taking time with each patient. I cant knock him for that though, Susanna is rude, Alice is professional but rushes on the phone. Mindy and Cindy the MA's are the sweetest girls and seem to really care, I never have had a problem with them. I've only been annoyed by Susanna. Her attitude is not polite at all, He is a very hard working doctor, If he isn't at the office he is at the hospital until late hours, I think he is very overworked, Perhaps thats the reason the office is not on par, If you are a new patient looking for a caring, polite, sweet very knowledgeable dr then he is the one for you. If you require immediate visits,,,, you might want to look for someone else, I recommend dr hadia ashraf, his office partner. she is an awesome doctor as well and the wait to see her isn't as long, if i had to switch it would be to her.
It takes at least 3 months to see him and when you have an appointment the wait is 3-5 hours. The office staff overbooks appointments by scheduling 2 or more patients for one time slot. Staff never calls when Dr. is running behind and the worst of all is when you complain to Dr. Vasquez about staff and wait time, his answer is " Do you want to change Drs.? instead of trying to give a reasonable answer to why he is running behind. office staff is very unprofessional and not knowledgeable whatsoever. A very poor managed establishment.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
- Creighton University School Of Medicine
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Dr. Robert D Vazquez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert D Vazquez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redlands, CA.