Dr. Robert A Vegors Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Vegors?

Awful

I saw him for a few years and he neglected addressing the high blood pressure issue and never sent me to a nephrologist as my numbers got extremely high. Each visit he was rude and fixated on my losing 20 pounds. Kidneys crashed and nephrologist told me he should have sent me years ago. Thanks for dialysis. If it had been caught earlier this wouldnt have happened.

Uncaring, only interested in his ideas. Unwilling to explain and work with patient.

I complained of fever but was never checked. Two days later, a urologist discovered I had a kidney infection. Contradicted himself in reference to a mailed review from previous visit. Denied what my husband and I said. We had the letter with us. He abruptly left for several minutes. Returned saying it was all a mistake.(???) Was sitting with list of questions on my lap and was told if I had questions, I needed to *write* them down and make another appointment. He said he had other patients to see. He was very rude and stormed out.

listener

doctor who listens and seems to care