Dr. Robert L Venuti Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Venuti?

staff

I have been dealing with this office since I was a little girl. Everytime I get off the phone w/ one of Dr. Robert Venuti's staff members it makes me want to switch practices. The staff here is unfreindly, rude, ignorant, no compassion etc. I think after this visit, I'm seriously done w/ this practice. Dr. Robert Venuti really needs to retrain his staff and how to treat people. I have dealt w/ other specialty practices and no one compares to their level. The girls who answer the phone there are terrible. It's not worth switching to this office if you thinking about it!!!!

Do Not Complain about Front Office Staff.

Dr. Robert Venuti, DO. seems like a nice gentleman and provided adequate care. However, if you wish to remain a patient, do not complain about the abhorrent treatment by a member of his front office staff, as I did. After speaking to the doctor directly via telephone, he aggred with my complaint. Shortly thereafter I received a certified letter asking me not to return. This was after only this one complaint. It seems as though you are expected to suffer in silence after poor treatment by a particular staff member if you wish to continue being seen as a patient!