Dr. Robert Viener Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Worst ever.......

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

the experience in this office was a horror show. Take my insurance and the office never told me they didn't except. So here I am coming and going to these appts thinking my insurance is covered, we faught back & forth. the girls in the office were fighting when I arrived at the office one day. I couldn't believe my eyes! the doctor is out to soak your insurance no other way to put this....he is fake! NO stars at ALL! Oh, follow ups, there is a good reason to bill your insurance......this man almost put the cast on the wrong arm.......the guy and his office are idiots.

Posted on September 29th, 2011

If you want many unnecessary visits go to Dr Viener. He deals mostly with car accident and work mans compensation incidents. It's blatantly obvious that he is trying to bill as much money to the insurance companies as possibly by scheduling excess visits with Xrays and advising referrals to his friends in other fields. Be sure to stay on top of your paperwork as well. The billing department will call and harass you in less than 30 days from your first visit inflate your cost of treatment to try and scare you and threaten to charge you instead of insurance for treatment.

Posted on August 19th, 2015