Dr. Robert D Violette Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert D Violette?

Great doctor

Dr. Violette makes me feel that he is always there for me and actually listens and cares for me. He has been my primary care physician for over 10 years and I would never leave his care.

Retired

I have been a patient of Dr. Violette's for many years. I fully recommend him to anyone seeking a quality physician.

I have been a patient of Dr. Violette for many years. He listens carefully to my concerns and takes time to explain the best course of treatments for me.

Dr. Violette is a great physician! He listens, remembers details other than just about my health and genuinely cares. I would recommend him to anyone.

Been going to for years, Easy to talk to and takes his time to listen, My whole family goes to him,If you want a doctor that is compassionate and cares about you, go to Dr, Violette. He's the best

Hire new Staff!!

I personally like Dr. Violette. Felt he took time with me and listened to me. However, his office staff is non-professional and cost me a lot of money for not doing paperwork properly. I am changing doctors because of this. I can't afford to pay for insurance only to have inept staff not follow procedure and then I am denied by the insurance company. The staff won't talk to you either after messing up. Won't return calls.

One of the Best

Dr. Violette has alwasy taken the time to make sure anything I needed was taken care of. Great followup. I highly recommend Dr. Violette. He has diagnosed me and sent me to the right expert several times. If not for his caring and thoroughness, I wouldn't be here.

very helpful

I would recommend him to friends. spends as much time as his schedule allows. Is open to suggestions and listens well.

Dr. Robert D Violette is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Circleville, OH.