Dr. Robert L Vogelzang Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Vogelzang?

This doctor was very detailed when he did my scan so much so he found a rare condition. I had . I went to numerous doctors which found nothing which made me think it was all in my head. Going to the best doctors makes a huge difference in the level of care you receive. I will always remember him as the man that saved my life. I'm so grateful.

Excellent doctor and staff

Dr. Vogelzang made me feel confident with my options for treatment of my fibroids and that is no easy task to accomplish. He is confident and rightly so, his experience in uterine artery embolization is unparalleled. He and his staff did an excellent job and I cannot thank him enough for helping me through a very ugly, stressful time in my life. Ben Corpuz, the nurse coordinator is also incredibly helpful.

Dr. Robert L Vogelzang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.