Dr. Robert W Corliss Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert W Corliss?

How did he get to be a Dr?

Went in for a chronic condition. He entered the wrong dosage on two prescriptions. One was questioned by the pharmacist saying 4 dosages per day of one of the prescriptions seemed very high to him. I also enquired about pain medication to relieve my pain. He answered in a load voice "we do not offer narcotics to patients ." He embarrassed me as the door to the room was wide open and the office staff and other patients turned to see what the commotion was. Just terrible. I also talked to another Dr who was in practice at a hospital where Corliss interned. He said Corliss was arrogant about his Dr status and had to be set straight regarding his behavior. This behavior followed him to his practice unfortunately.

Attentive and Professional

I have been seeing Dr. Corliss several years as my primary physician. He is always attentive and professional and I feel like my health care is in good hands. With few exceptions my appointments are on time with minimum wait times. I think he spends adequate time when he sees me and is genuinely concerned about my health care. His nurses and staff are always friendly and competent. I have always been able to get an appointment to see Dr. Corliss with even short notice. I think he is an excellent Physician and feel very comfortable with him and his staff.

This man needs to be fired. Horrible Doctor. He has been so rude to me so many times and condescending about my health issues and questions. He has never treated me appropriately or Believed me. I could not find another Primary Doctor so I was stuck neong neglected and mistreated by him. I am Lawyer shopping at yhis point for negligence and pain and suffering. I have heard him yelling at other patients from the other room.

Extremely knowledgable and friendly. I got great care from Dr. Corliss.

I have appreciated Dr. Corliss' willingness to discuss options and alternatives. When he is not an advocate of a treatment has explained he reasons clearly but also expressed his willingness to support you if you choose that option. He is very conservative with medications which is a major plus for me. He considers not only the medications effectiveness but also its cost to the patient.

patient

I'm actually reporting this as the wife of a patient. My husband has been seeing Dr. Corliss for 2-3 years. He says he's ok, but it seems Dr. Corliss isn't terribly helpful. Hubby is overweight and has high cholesterol and triglycerides. Of course, he was prescribed meds but the doctor didn't do anything to discuss with him weight loss, healthy lifestyle, etc., just gave him instructions to use a mediterranean diet. He also didn't discuss any potential side effects of the medication. I think we'll be doctor shopping soon...

Worst doctor on the planet

Wish I'd checked him out before wasting my time on this arrogant person. He has no interest what-so-ever in a patients well-being, physical or emotionally. I used multicare My Page to ask a question and he blew up at me! Yelled at me! "What if everyone asked stupid questions," he said. Then went on some tyrant, ranting and raving about multicare. I should have just walked out. He's in the wrong profession. What a jerk! I changed doctors.

Arrogant, Incompetent

Misdiagnosed severe bacterial infection as a virus. Resulted in extensive pain, suffering, patient expense. Poor listener, defensive, sarcastic, indifferent, inadequate medical skill.

horrible

this was the worst doctor that i have ever seen. i was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and chronic low back pain. my first visit consisted of him talking about himself for about 20 minutes telling me that he liked to do minimal diagnosing and had no problems referring out to specialists. i went to see the specialist and then back to him to follow up and he yelled at me and told me that there was no way he would ever prescribe any pain medications for any reason ever (despite the fact that i told him that i did not want, nor did i ask, for any pain medications. he then told me that there was nothing wrong with me...i think that my orthopedic doctor and my pain management doctor who is doing a series of back injections (which are helping) would disagree. this was a horrible doctor who almost made me give up on all doctors. dont go to this man if you have any sort of actual medical conditions

Should not be a doctor

worst doctor I have ever met in my entire life!! He was so rude to me and made me cry and made me never want to see a doctor again. I lost all respect for doctors. He was so obnoxious it seemed unreal . I am disgusted ... I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

Dr. Corliss is a great doctor with a great sense of humor! He can make anything funny without making you uncomfortable. He takes the time to examine a patient and explain why he is diagnosing a condition. He can speak to patients on a personal level, not using too much technical language.