Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert W Dennis
Dr. Robert W Dennis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tyler, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Dennis is affiliated with Christus Mother Frances Hospital Jacksonville and Trinity Mother Frances Hospital-Tyler. Dr. Dennis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert W Dennis has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert W Dennis has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Robert W Dennis has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 11
I would recommend Dr Dennis to anyone who needs his type of help. He is very serious about helping you. He takes the time to listen to anything that is bothering you. If he can't help you he will find the right Dr to help. He has helped me . And will be having knee replacement very soon. I trust him completely. So glad I found him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Dennis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Robert W Dennis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAzalea Orthopedics And Sports Medicine, 3414 Golden Rd, Tyler, TX
Dr. Robert W Dennis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.