More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr Robert Frederick
Dr Robert Frederick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in King Of Prussia, PA, with other offices in Royersford, PA and Media, PA (and 1 other location). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr Frederick is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, ROTHMAN INSTITUTE and Nazareth Hospital.
Dr Robert Frederick has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
Dr. Frederick is AWESOME. Not only have I been using him for my knees where he has performed surgeries on both of my knees, 10 years between surgeries, I now send my son to him where he has treated my son for his knee and hip. We are in the best hands with Dr. Frederick. He is the full package. Awesome Dr. and extremely personable. No matter what sport we have been involved; track, cross country, tennis, football and basketball, Dr. Frederick has served us well. I would not think of going anywhere except Dr. Frederick and Rothman.
I saw Dr Frederick the day after my knee injury. He was very warm and personal. I could tell he really cared about me and I wasn't just another number. Pre and post operatively he kept me informed, answered all my questions and concerns, as well as followed up with me. You can barely tell I had surger. I wouldn't be back to running if it weren't for Rothman Institute.
Dr Frederick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Riddle Memorial Hospital
Main Line Hospital Lankenau
28 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1985
University Hospital Health System
Dr Robert Frederick accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr Robert Frederick in this video.
Dr Robert Frederick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near King Of Prussia, PA.