Dr. Robert W Frederick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert W Frederick?

Thoughtful observations

Nate's Knee

Dr Frederick was amazing!

AWESOME DR. PROVIDING THE BEST SERVICE

Dr. Frederick is AWESOME. Not only have I been using him for my knees where he has performed surgeries on both of my knees, 10 years between surgeries, I now send my son to him where he has treated my son for his knee and hip. We are in the best hands with Dr. Frederick. He is the full package. Awesome Dr. and extremely personable. No matter what sport we have been involved; track, cross country, tennis, football and basketball, Dr. Frederick has served us well. I would not think of going anywhere except Dr. Frederick and Rothman.

Mrs. Lisa Porrini

Doctor Bob made me feel very comfortable and was upfront and honest with his diagnosis. Other doctors would not attempt my high risk surgery, but Dr. Bob assured me if anyone could help me, he could. And I thank him for helping me.

Caring, empathetic surgeon

I saw Dr Frederick the day after my knee injury. He was very warm and personal. I could tell he really cared about me and I wasn't just another number. Pre and post operatively he kept me informed, answered all my questions and concerns, as well as followed up with me. You can barely tell I had surger. I wouldn't be back to running if it weren't for Rothman Institute.

INITIAL CONSULTATION

NOT SURE YET. GOING BACK FOR A SECOND VISIT. I TRAVEL OVER AN HOUR TO HIS LOCATIONS. I HOPE THIS VISIT IS NOT AS RUSHED ONCE HE IS IN EXAMINATION WITH ME. I FEEL THIS 2ND VISIT COULD HAVE BEEN DISCUSSED BY PHONE.

Being seeing him for many of years now and enjoy every time I see him. Great Doctor, would recommend him to anyone.

Other than the waiting time in the office...I am very pleased with Dr. Frederick as a doctor. He is compassionate and caring. He has a great bedside manner. He's funny and very knowledgable. However I don't think he necessarily fixed my problem, but I am happy I had him as my doctor as he is the only one who really knew what he was talking about. his assistant is great, as well. :) Nothing but nice things to say. Now if only my knee could be fixed...

My inspiration and hero. He has helped me get back on my feet and into sports and he is the greatest doctor I've ever had. All my Rothman doctors are great but there's something special about Dr. Frederick he's funny, smart and gets to know you.