Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert W Haight has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert W Haight has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Robert W Haight has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert W Haight is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Haight's staff is VERY poorly trained and unprofessional. After I forgot and missed only one appointment (in approx 20) due to a neurological syndrome that affects my memory, I was told by his staff that they would "not let me" see Dr. Haight until I paid my bill in full, which is a reasonable policy, but NOT a reasonable way to put it. They were very condescending and rude, and then hung up on me despite the fact that I was very patient and kind toward them no matter what they said or how they said it. Dr. Haight sided with his staff in this matter.Later, I after speaking to several friends and coworkers, I discovered that I was not alone in this experience. Several of my friends and coworkers had similar experiences, including one that was shouted at by his staff in the waiting room in front of other patients. I'm just shocked.Furthermore, Dr. Haight spent all the time we had together writing everything I said almost word for word by hand, which was very time consuming and left very little time for me to get his actual opinion or feedback. Wish I had asked around a bit more and done more research before going to see this doctor.
Lacking in people skills. He spent each visit furiously writing down everything I said, rather than talking & interacting me with me. Truly dreadful office staff. Ranging from several bill & appt screw-ups to outright rudeness. After I found a new doc, I realized that two co-workers, as well as a family friend had all had similar experiences. Wish I'd asked around a bit more.
23 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Hamot Medical Center
Dr. Robert W Haight accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Locations & DirectionsJuneau Urgent And Family Care, 8505 Old Dairy Rd, Juneau, AK
Dr. Robert W Haight is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Juneau, AK.