Dr. Robert W Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert W Johnson?

Simply Wonderful

I was a patient of Dr. Johnson's for many years. He is thorough, calm, interested in his patients and, above all, kind. Highly collaborative with patients. Great diagnostician and works to ensure medications are effective and balanced.

Willing to talk to patients by phone

Great doctor, will spend time adjusting your meds over the phone, uncompensated.

So Compassionate, Sincere & Caring

Dr. Johnson was highly recommended to me by both my primary care doctor and my chronic pain specialist. I've been seeing him for about 2 years now and he is, by far, the most compassionate and sincerely caring mental health professional I've ever been to, and I've been to mental health professionals off and on for about 35 years now. Dr. Johnson exudes warmth and sincerity the moment you meet him. His genuine concern for me is unprecedented in my experience with mental health doctors. I trust him completely and I don't trust very many people anymore. In my opinion, Dr. Johnson is THE BEST!!!

The best

Dr. Johnson is the absolute best. I NEVER feel intimidated or looked down upon. He's compassionate and patient and he GENUINELY cares. He's just a kind, salt of the earth person. And, I forgot to mention, he's a brilliant, genius. I am so grateful that I was referred to him!

knowledgeable, caring and professional

Always reassuring professional knowledgeable. A balanced approach allowing for an unhurried and consequently accurate treatment. Dr. Johnson always returns between appointment phone calls and is very generous with his time.it's difficult to imagine a more thorough and caring psychiatrist.

This is the best pdoc that I have ever seen or heard about. Excellent bedside manner and perception. Very well versed in the specialty. Highly recommended.

Dr. Johnson is unquestionably the best.

Generositiy

Dr. Johnson's caring manner is very reassuring and builds confidence. Pair that with his extensive knowledge and you have a doctor to depend on. He always has time to return a phone call to answer worries between appointments. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. R. W. Johnson.

Very loving doctor...

Kind,gentle,compassionate,good listener. Technologically savvy with excellent bedside manner.