Dr. Robert W Levin Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Robert W Levin?

Excellent care

I saw Dr. Levin Friday, Sept. 22, 2017 at his office in Dunedin. I found Dr. Levin to be very kind, concerned and very well informed with my case. He spent over an hour with my husband and I and gave me hope that four other specialists could not give me. He answered all our questions and gave me a constructive path to move forward. I highly recommend Dr. Levin!

Vicki

The best RA doctor I have found in FL. and one of the best I have had since diagnosed with RA. I was diagnosed at age 5 and am now 60. I stayed for many years as a child at National Institute of Health in Bethesda MD. So I speak with knowledge of what makes a good doctor. His knowledge of new treatments and how to apply them to your particular needs are spot on. Highly recommend!

Great Doc

Dr. Robert Levin gave me back time with my little girl and husband. His knowledge of rare autoimmune illnesses and the latest and best ways to treat them was just what I needed as I found myself in crisis. A big heart felt thank you, not only from me but my family.

poor receptionist attitude

Waited nearly 2 hrs. Doctor blew me off so he could sit on a stool in the hall and chat with a pharmaceutical rep instead, so he sent in a nurse to take his place. I could hear him talking in the hall while I sat abandoned in an exam room. Jackie, the receptionist, is not very nice. I guess the arrogance rubs off in that office.

poor receptionist attitide

Jackie is very rude and imperious by phone. Time for a new staff.

Doesn't really treat the disease just mantains the drug for it! Not proactive or concerned with individual. Too much into his research to treat patients.

patient

Saved my life both physically and emotionally. Believes in research! Glad to be a guinea pig to help others with RA.

I was happy with the DR until he was more concerned with money that I did NOT owe than he was my care. Reason is, his own office staff was applying my co-payments to a different Levin that was a foot DR. His own office staff. So it looked like I wasn't paying when I was. So I left due to him putting money before my care. Other than that I liked him.

Great doc!

talks to me like I am a person, he cares. Listens with compassion. Rare to have a doctor that actually includes you in the conversation~ I would highly recommend him to anyone.