3.3

Patient

Went for prolapse repair and did a hysterectomy. What a scumbag, I walked around for 3 days and was not told I had a hysterectomy!! I have my own OBGYN. I saw hysterectomy on hospital papetworn. My daughter or myself were never told after surgery. Violated and insurance steeler!! Not his first time doing this to people. STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!!

Don't. Just don't.

At my initial visit, he told me 3 organs were trying to exit my body, acknowledging the affinity for one's innards to do that. In my 2-hours long very painful surgery, he took care of 2 of them. I swear he kept the third for another surgery the next year. Ain't happenin'.....

Dr. Robert W Lobel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Albany, NY.