Have you seen Dr. Robert W Mills Jr?

Kids love him!!

Excellent physician with fantastic rapport with children! Highly recommend!

I was referred by my OB to Dr. mills for my first child. I absolutely love this doctor and the staff.

Very knowledgeable, highly recommend Dr. Mills :)

Disappointed

I chose to take my child to this practice because he has special needs. And I heard this office provided exceptional care to such children and cared for their patients when they were admitted to the hospital. Each time my child was admitted to the hospital he was cared for by one of the doctors employed by the hospital instead of the doctor on call for the group, but I didn't think to question this. I recently found out that dr. Mills had been caring for other patients admitted to the hospital during this exact same time period but had refused my child's admission. I am extremely disappointed in this practice.

Extremely Rude

He is very rude during after hours. he rose his voice to near yell the first time i called about my childs fever. the next time i got him as the on call doctor he told my wife and I to "stop calling" as we called a second time because our OTHER child was experiencing different symptoms from the first one. He has no people skills whatsoever and has no business being a doctor worried parents depend on for information! horrible horrible experience!

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Mills is an excellent pediatrician. Two years ago he diagnosed my son's stomache problem after seeing multiple doctors. This summer my daughter was very sick and Dr. Mills diagnosed and treated her illness. Dr. Mills is extemely knowledgeable and takes pride in his work. You may have to wait a few extra minutes to see him, but he will give you that time when he is with you. My children love seeing Dr. Mills. It is a great feeling to have a doctor you could trust with your children's health and development. I highly recommend Dr. Mills

great pediatrician..great clinical acumen

Dr. Robert W Mills Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Toledo, OH.