Dr. Robert Morrow Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert Morrow?

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Very bad experience. Brought my 8 week old newborn for a 2 month well visit. The entire appointment took almost 3 hours. The nurse administered the wrong vaccinations for my 8 week old baby and didn't notify me for a couple of days!!! Will never go back again nor do I recommend anyone to bring their baby to that office.

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Very thorough we love him! Also tries to get your child in to see him or his nurse practitioner when they are aick instead of sending you to the urgent care where they do not know your child

Great Doctor

Posted on July 7th, 2012

Dr. Bob is an Awesome Doctor. My husband & I not only used him personally, he was our children's Pediatrician also. He was excellent and finding us the right care for each of our needs and getting us to the correct specialists when needed also. I am much more patient when waiting a few extra minutes if needed when I arrive for a scheduled appointment, because I know how hard him and his staff works at trying to see all of the sick calls and emergencies that need fit in also. When you are one of those calls, it is a relief that they are willing to fit you in rather then just send you to the ER like most other Dr's I have had. We moved out of state we miss Dr. Bob so much! I think we need to plan an extended vacation to get everyone's check-up done!

Posted on October 21st, 2016