Dr. Robert W Scott Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robert W Scott?

Very bad experience!

This man has terrible bedside manner, is gruff, arrogant and rude! My 2 young daughters were treated for warts and he was terrible with them. Made them both cry, never explained the procedure, and walked out of the room to leave me with 2 little girls crying and afraid to come back. He needs to retire, and I am so glad he is! Just terrible!! ZERO personality!!

I walked out crying...

The staff is very nice and professional. The doctor, not so much. I went for an acne follow up. Only my second time seeing this doctor. The first time was literally a two minute appt. Now, I can deal with his "no personality" attitude, but talking over me and suggesting more prescriptions after JUST telling me he's seeing improvement puts up some red flags. I got the feeling that I was stupid and he was smart. My last straw was when he wanted to prescribe 3 medications at once and for meds I've already tried. He had my record from my previous derm to see that! I told him it doesn't make sense to keep taking an antibiotic forever and applying creams and gels and washing my face 3-4 times a day. There has to be something else. He rudely said "I guess where done here and I'll cancel this out." He quit talking all together so I had no choice, but to walk out. He's condescending, rude and totally over his job....hence his retirement in just a couple weeks.

Mom of a patient

Took my 8 year old there for a wart on her finger that we couldn't get rid of on our own. He was great with her!! He talked to her about school and boys while he was freezing it. Took her mind off of it and she said that she wouldn't mind going back!

medical professional

Avoid this doctor at all costs!

Never go back

This physician was consulted for a common skin condition. He prescribed a medication in a dosage that caused severe side effects. My regular physician said the dose the too strong and negatively interacted with other meds I was taking. I just did not like him or his treatment and would never go back. I'll drive the 50 miles to Erie or Olean instead.

Great doctor

Dr. Scott is NOT Mister Personality...but who cares? He has a lifetime of experience and knows his field of medicine inside and out. He can just look at something and bingo...he can tell you what it is and what needs to be done.

Dr. Robert W Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, NY.