Dr. Robert Stein Is this you?

He is ok

Posted on October 28th, 2016

He knows his stuff... Just very slow.

doctor forgot he should care

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Confrontational,wouldnt listen to symptoms,cried after appointments twice,he is no longer my doctor. Seemed uninterested in how i felt, kept saying mabee you should go see your previous doctor! Who had left and would be hard for me to go to a distance away, told me to go to the free clinic even though i wanted to pay for appointments as seen with a check.did everything he asked of me to improve my condition but he was mean to me ,and i hope he isnt that way with other people in need of medical care.

A rarity in a frenetic age

Posted on June 6th, 2015

Dr. Stein has that rare quality of conveying that he genuinely cares about YOU, not just your medical chart. He is the only doctor I have encountered that has followed up with me at home, and this has happened more than once. Maybe I shouldn't put that in print, but it is greatly appreciated.

Posted on August 22nd, 2016