Dr. Robert W Watson Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert W Watson Jr?

Christmas shopping with a twist!

My husband and I shop every year in Reno. We are from a small CA town with limited shopping.This year it came with a twist. Over a year ago I had an unexplained episode of excruciating pain that felt like a heart attack and the hospital and Drs in my town did nothing. I was treated like it was all in my head and they even tried to tell me...I had a fart in my chest...No joke! This pain continued through the year randomly yet I refused to ever be seen again for it. UNTIL.. it hit while in Reno where my daughters insisted I go to urgent care. Out of options I did and low and behold I needed an emergency surgery. Enter this amazing man Dr. Watson who not only took the time to explain and draw diagrams but he let me know I was not crazy and he took such great care of me that I knew he really cared about his patients! Phone calls and check ups and I never once have felt like a dollar sign or a number on a chart! There is no other like him and I am thankful my situation ended up with him and the amazing people he works with!

Dr. Watson performed an emergency appendectomy on me. He has great bedside manner extremely knowledgeable and the willingness to work with time off situations from your employer's. Your care and Recovery seems to be very important to him and you being comfortable as possible in an uncomfortable situation. I would definitely recommend dr. Watson and be more than willing to have him do any other procedure if needed.

Great Surgeon!

I, recently, had Dr. Watson perform a hernia repair on me and couldn't be more satisfied. This was the third time, in seven years, that I have requested Dr. Watson to perform surgery on me and I feel that this alone speaks for it self. He is very caring and professional.

Review of Dr. Robert Watson Intestinal Surgeon

Dr. Watson was the most caring professional surgeon that operated on me. He solved what turned out to be a difficult problem regarding my small intestine. I would strongly recommend Dr. Watson as the surgeon of choice for any GI surgery.

Amazing Surgeon and Care Providor

I have now had two surgeries with Dr. Robert Watson and very glad I found him through my Primary Physician. Dr. Watson explains EVERYTHING in easy to understand terminology, takes as much time as his patients need, very compassionate, amazing listener, and follows up with his patients, His office staff is also AMAZING, nurses and secretaries. Thank you to you all for all your help & compassionate care.

WONDERFUL

DR. WATSON WAS WONDERFUL WITH EXPLAINING WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER MY GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY. HE WAS ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS. I FELT SO MUCH MORE AT EASE KNOWING HE WAS GOING TO BE MY SURGEON. I TRULY LOVE, LOVE DR. ROBERT WATSON.

This doctor was very informative. He talked to me on my level and not above me. His over all concern for me as a person was great. He took the time to mahe sure I was ok, and would not release me until everything was in order so I would not have to return to the hospital.