Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert W Wilson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Went to Hillcrest south er. I have back problems. I just moved here to Tulsa. Back has been hurting but woke up hurting was worse and right leg was weak. I get in er then walks in Dr. Wilson asking me why did i wait to 3am. I told him it was hurting worse and i came in. He did not offer to x ray or anything his tone of voice was like i was faking i told him do not worry about i would go some where else. When you are in pain you do not need to be treated like that. I have no one here and i can't drive 2 hours to my doctor with this pain.
This Dr if you can call him that has been one of the worst I have ever dealt with. He "treated" my mother in southcrest/Hillcrest South ER today. With only preforming a CT of the brain he came to the brilliant conclusion that nausea, vomiting, severe headache, vision impairment, vertigo, burning in the neck, muscle fatigue, muscle cramps, and loss of consciousness that she had degenerative disk disease of the cervical spine! ummm... no I don't think so! To top it all of she had already been diagnosed with this many years ago.
- University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Dr. Robert W Wilson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert W Wilson Md, 10318 S Hudson Ave, Tulsa, OK
Dr. Robert W Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.