Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert P Wack has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Robert P Wack has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Robert P Wack is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Sadly under the care of Dr. Wack, my daughter at age 11 was subjected without cause to accusations of sexual activity. My husband, other children and whole family were treated as if we were abusers and SAFE (Sexual Assault Forensic Exam) was ordered by Dr. Wack without cause; 3 days after she was in the hospital for treatment. She suffered unwarranted pain, harrassment and severe mental trauma (as did my family) from a doctor who jumped to conclusions with no proof; ordered tests without consent and never took the test results to the authorities due to them being negative of course. Experts at John Hopkins and her regular Ped doctor, literally laughed at the care and conclusions Carroll Hospital Ped Doctors provided. The Hospital complaint, doctor association complaint - was all declined. My daughter got no justice for these terrible mistakes. SAD.
Dr. Wack is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Robert P Wack accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFrederick Memorial Hospital, 400 W 7th St, Frederick, MD
Dr. Robert P Wack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frederick, MD.