Dr. Robert C Waldrop Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert C Waldrop?

Great

Dr.Waldrop is always on time and he is great. He explains everything and makes you knowledgeable on what is going on. He discusses all possibilities and makes you feel at ease with your problems. The staff is very kind and they make you feel like a person not just another patient. I am glad I found Dr.Waldrop and I will forever go to him. I recommend him to everyone.

they are strict about your arrival time if you are late 15 mins or more you'll have to reschedule and pay for the appt anyway. Even though most medical offices do this Getting another appointment with Dr Waldrop is difficult. He may be booked for a month or more. So I advise you to never be late.

What all doctors should be like!

LI was in the hospital and Dr. Waldrop saw me for random Drs rounds and hi edside manner and care was so refreshing. He took the time to listen to me (unlike most doctors) and was able to figure out the reason why a lot of treatments had failed He was able to think of what over five top neurologist had overlookears in my care. I am so thankful I was in that hospital that a gem of a doctor. And even though he moved an hour from me I would follow him to the moon cause you only find a doctor as enuinely caring and helpful as him once in a blue moon. The staff is probably the nicest office I have ever been in they are all so friendly and friendly in the know your name and probably a little something about you. I always leave with hope and a smile which is invaluable when suffering from chronic migraines. Plus the fact that some of the ladies in the office have them themselves its always nice to knowyour not alone. Side note- wait time can be around 20 minutes+ but like the signin the office says... You will receive the same undivided attention once it is your time so waiting doesn't bother me (for this doctor)

Highly recommended

Dr. Waldrop had great bedside manner. He sat down in my hospital room and talked to me as if I was his only patient. Follow up visits to his office were the same. He is very thorough and skilled in his area of expertise.