Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert A Wales
Dr. Robert A Wales, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coeur D Alene, ID. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wales is affiliated with Valley Hospital, Providence Holy Family Hospital and Deaconess Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert A Wales has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert A Wales has the following 15 expertise
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
Dr. Robert A Wales has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert A Wales is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I was treated as an inanimate package. He did not introduce himself, say hello, goodbye, or shake my hand. There was no eye contact. The exam lasted about 2 minutes, and that is a generous number. I tried to give him more information including my observations of my body, but he cut me off with a disinterested, busy air. There was no discussion, just statements about ordering some tests, including one I suggested, then got up, and stepped out the door as though he'd be right back, but did't return. This was the worst, most impersonal, rude medical experience I've encountered in my 55 years. I'll not be paying him another visit.
Dr. Wales is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
United States Naval Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRobert Alan Wales Md, 2315 N 8th St, Coeur D Alene, ID
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert A Wales in this video.
Dr. Robert A Wales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coeur D Alene, ID.