Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert F Warda has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert F Warda has the following 9 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Robert F Warda has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert F Warda is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 11
I have been a loyal patient of a Dr Warda's for a decade and life was good, because of extreme stress, he put me on four mgs of Adivan, which I've been on for most of the time I've seen him. We've had a good relationship, but suddenly he just stopped writing them, after telling me he would ween me off LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DUE TO SAFETY REASONS OF COMING OFF COLD TURKEY. He just left me hanging on a dangerous prescription. Now I have a new doctor but I can't get Dr Warda to return my new drs call. I used to be treated well but now I feel helpless because no one will ween me off this drug that Dr Warda PUT ME ON to begin with. Now I am out of this Benzodiazepine and unable to sleep and going crazy. I hope I save someone else from going to this harmful doctor by sharing my story.
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
Dr. Warda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Robert F Warda accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsADVENTIST HEALTH MEDICAL GROUP CHERRY PARK, 10201 SE Main St Ste 10, Portland, OR
Dr. Robert F Warda is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Portland, OR.