3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert F Warda?

Sloppy medical care and treatment

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

I have been a loyal patient of a Dr Warda's for a decade and life was good, because of extreme stress, he put me on four mgs of Adivan, which I've been on for most of the time I've seen him. We've had a good relationship, but suddenly he just stopped writing them, after telling me he would ween me off LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DUE TO SAFETY REASONS OF COMING OFF COLD TURKEY. He just left me hanging on a dangerous prescription. Now I have a new doctor but I can't get Dr Warda to return my new drs call. I used to be treated well but now I feel helpless because no one will ween me off this drug that Dr Warda PUT ME ON to begin with. Now I am out of this Benzodiazepine and unable to sleep and going crazy. I hope I save someone else from going to this harmful doctor by sharing my story.

Top Notch bedside manner and very caring. Good minor surgeon, too.

Dr. Robert F Warda is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, OR.