Dr. Robert Webb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Webb?

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Professional, yet personable. Nice guy. Knows what he's doing.

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Dr.Webb did surgery because I was having urinary retention after taking percocet for hip surgery. He was very rude. He reached and got a metal rod off wall that obviously wasn't sterile and stuck it up me then first visit after surgery he reaches and get my cat her and jerks it out and didn't deflate bulk and it was excruciating pain and I bleed profusely for a while. Total nightmare to which my family Dr. said surgery was not necessary to begin with . Please be careful I don't want anyone to go through what I did. I would have never known better if I had not worked in health care for a while but I felt vulnerable at the time. If other people like him and trust him then maybe this was a one time occurrence and maybe he just didn't like me.

Doesn't seem to listen to what tests I want done

Posted on March 9th, 2014

I wasn't at all impressed with Dr. Webb. He sticks to the standard 15 minute rule, he didn't test for what I was asking for, doesn't perform tests to which he said to leave a specimen for, and wasn't knowledgeable to the effects of taking me off of a treatment. He took me off of treatment to get a "base line" but didn't know that was the wrong thing to do. In turn, the levels were lower and simple said to start treatment again. Even on treatment levels were low and I told him what I thought was needed based on my research to which he snubbed his nose at. I refused to make any changes until he could do something that made sense. He couldn't so I decided to see a different doctor. Now I'm seeing a doctor who knows what he's talking about and taking my treatment in a direction I agree with.

Dr. Webb and staff

Posted on May 24th, 2012

Dr. Webb and his staff are very caring and professional with their patients.

urologists

Posted on April 20th, 2010

I recommend this doctor to friends and family. He lets me ask questions and explains the diagnosis in detail.

Posted on August 1st, 2017