Dr. Robert Webster Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Robert Webster?

Superman of Electricians

Posted on September 27th, 2014

Dr. Webster and his staff have the best bedside manner of any doctor/practice I've ever experienced. I particularly like the way he can relate to our daughter as well as mom and dad.

Incredibly Rude

Posted on October 17th, 2012

While initially he seemed friendly, he definitely went on to be dismissive, rude, and will cut you off when you are trying to answer his questions. He placed blame on my son for a neurocardiogenic disorder he has, with accusations that he does not drink enough fluids, does not exercise enough, and he even blamed him for having orthostatic blood pressures that were not great-part of his disorder!! He didn't want to hear my explanation of why he can't exercise(he had foot reconstruction surgeries and has a condition that makes him fatigue easier, in addition to asthma) and he refused to accept that my son does indeed drink fluids all day while at home, nurse asked how many ounces, we said around 65, apparently that was not enough but he refused to tell me what would be a good level for him to drink if that was not good enough in his opinion-he only blamed me for having too many doctors treating my son-he has a neurologist that treats his POTS syndrome and it will remain that way, most pots patients do have a cardio and a neurologist, what is the big deal? He could not get a urine from my son because my son had used the restroom before the apt, thus his assumption he is not drinking enough, I beg to differ, my son is a teenager and drinks all the time, always hungry and thirsty as a growing boy should be. In addiiton, he did not have a vast amount of knowledge about a newly diagnosed congenital condition my ex has and I wanted answers on my son's risk level for this, he appeared almost aggravated that I wanted answers, honestly he was one of the rudest people I have met in the medical field and we won't be returning. Never felt so offended by a doctor before.

Posted on April 2nd, 2016