Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Weinfeld has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Robert H. Weinfeld was my obstetrician in 1981. I was just 20 years old and having my first child. He lied to me, told me that I had a condition that I did NOT have. He did this so that he could justify all of the lab work and he must have received kick backs from the lab. He that he needed to induce me before my due date. When it didn't work, I ended up with a cesarian - what he wanted, not what I wanted. One of my daughter's kidneys was not fully developed and she now only has one that functions. He totally took advantage of my age and inexperience. Even thinking about this experiences makes me ill. Do not trust this guy. He also has been sued up one side and down the other. I may not be able to sue now, but I will tell my story to anyone I can.
Dr Robt weinfeld operated on me in 1995 was a very messy and still today painful hysterectomy he dissapeared whe I was relased from the hopital. got a lawyer so did several other people it was reported tht he was on drugs and couldn't finish my surgery fell on the floor and hi partner Jocelyn finished the already botched surgery I woul like to know if he has a practice anywhere
Dr. Weinfeld is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center
42 Years Experience
University of Maryland
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Robert Weinfeld accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4860 Orchard Hill Dr, Grovetown, GA
Dr. Robert Weinfeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grovetown, GA.