Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert A Weissberg MD
Dr. Robert A Weissberg has 2 locations
Dr. Robert A Weissberg has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert A Weissberg has the following 10 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Holistic Health
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Imagery (Psychotherapy)
- Family Planning
Dr. Robert A Weissberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
HE IS A GIFTED HEALER
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert A Weissberg - Posted on August 10th, 2015
I went to at least 6 different doctors in different catagories, Dermatologists, OBGYN'S, Pain Mgmt, etc. NO-ONE helped. I had pills, creams, etc. and much money and time spent....when I was finally referred to Dr. Weisburg, he knew exactly what to do and I began to heal immediately, after a very long and painful time....he is Great!!!
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Weissberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1978
Duke Family Practice Residency
Dr. Robert A Weissberg Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Robert A Weissberg
This is a healing-oriented whole-person practice, drawing upon the best practices of conventional and complementary and alternative medicine. I focus on Functional Medicine, Mind-Body practices, Reiki, and Energy Medicine, and frequently interface with other disciplines, such as TCM, Homeopathy, Bodywork, etc. I added Past-Life Regression in 2008 (trained by Brian Weiss), and will be adding BioDynamic Craniosacral Therapy later in 2009.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert A Weissberg, MD - Family Medicine in Cambridge, MA, in this video.
Dr. Robert A Weissberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.