Dr. Robert Weissman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Weissman?

Surgery

Posted on October 27th, 2016

top of the charts operation with perfect results. Smooth precise confident manner translated into a wonderful experience.

Posted on March 13th, 2016

i have been to this group/ Weismen . unable to explain in common language problem and procedures and end results and possible undesired results.Biggest problem is with procedure scheduler . mix of doctors when u r waiting on the table in OMC. wrong Dr. scheduled . then blame the patient. i explained during scheduler so and so is not my Dr.. it happened more than once.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Saved my life through alert care and ultimate focus during operation.

Posted on August 23rd, 2015

I owe him my life. Fifteen years since his diagnosis and treatment and still going strong. Thanks doc. By the way neobladder was a good call.

Saved By Weissman

Posted on December 8th, 2014

Dr. Weissman took over my case following complications from earlier colon cancer surgery. He was very thorough and analytical on how he handled my case. While he never over-promised what he could do, some may say a glass "half-empty" approach, I had supreme confidence in his abilities. He explained things (likes to diagram pictures) in plain English. I was very fortunate to have Dr. Weissman on my team, and would highly recommend him.

Posted on September 8th, 2014

I have been seeing Bob Weissman for routine checkups over the last 15 years. 3 years ago he discovered that I had bladder cancer. I got a second opinion for treatment and then it went to a review board who agreed with Bob's treatment plan. I would not trust myself to any other doctor. If have faith in his procedures, his staff has always been pleasant for what I would call an unpleasant procedure every three months. Bob has also shown his personal concern for my health.

His attitude toward his patient is bad

Posted on June 17th, 2014

I feel he doesn't like his job and doesn't care about his patient.

Worst Experience I have ever had

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

I walked into Dr Weissman's office after having a month of pain. I was treated like a criminal right from the start. He acted like he hated that he had to do his job and didn't even introduce himself. At the end of the appointment he told me to "pop some advil and get on with my life" I will never see this doctor again.

Review for my Father

Posted on April 15th, 2013

My father has had kidney stone issues for over 20 years. Living in Eastern Washington he has travelled to the coast and seen Dr. Weissman for approximately 6-7 procedures. We have had good success and he has alway been very courteous to my Dad. Surprised at some of the other reviews. Happy with him and would recommend him to others,

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Great Doctor.

Run away from this doctor

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

It's been a year now and I still can't believe how bad Dr. Weissman was. He misdiagnosed and took 3 surgeries for my kidney stone and still didnt get it all. His nurse in the clinic put an infected stint in me and I got a real bad staff infection. He even commented that he needs to retire. He has NO empathy whatsoever!!

Don't go to this doctor. You'll be charged for nothing

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

The only thing he told me is "well, we don't know".And that was the answer to EACH of my questions - that nothing is studied completely, and there is no way for them to know it.And at the end I got charged about $250.they have good office personel, but this doctor sucks as a professional.my experience...