Dr. Robert Wesley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Wesley?

RESPECT

Posted on December 7th, 2015

treated me very well and with respect

Wonderful doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Love doctor Wesley! He's my favorite doctor ever. He is really sincere and does his best to help people.

One of the best

Posted on June 26th, 2015

We have been with Dr. Wesley since he came to Frankin Ky in 2007. I don't think we'd even consider any other personal physician. When I say "we" I mean my whole family, myself & my husband, our daughter & her husband, our granddaughter & our great-granddaughter. Our granddaughter's fiance will probably go to Dr. Wesley, also. My nephew & neice go to Dr. Wesley as does my husband's brother & his wife. The parking lot is almost always FULL & you know the old saying, "if you want to find the best restaurant look for the most vehicles" I figure same for Dr. & Dr. Wesley is it! & his staff.....well, they can't be beat for being courteous & recognizing you as you walk in the door. Just an all around GREAT Dr. & staff.

Posted on May 26th, 2009

dr wesley is a wonderful dr. he cares and listens to u he stays in there and doesnt run out like some dr.s

Excellent Physician

Posted on April 26th, 2009

Dr. Wesley is an exceptional doctor. He is, without any close equals, the most caring doctor I have ever known. He truly seems interested in what his patients have to say, and understands that his patients are a vital source of information. He never makes patients feel rushed, which is certainly a pleasant change from the atmosphere in most medical offices.While Dr. Wesley is a extremely bright young doctor, he is more like "an old time doctor". If you were really sick, Dr. Wesley would be who you would want to take care of you. Without a doubt, he is the best doctor I have ever been to.While trained in traditional medicine, Dr. Wesley is also informed about complementary/alternative medicine, as well as being knowledgeable about nutrition. His philosophy and approach to his practice are a welcome change in today's medical arena.Furthermoe, Dr. Wesley's office staff are very friendly and extremely easy to work with. All in all, this ia an excellent medical practice.It is truly impossible for me to say too much about Dr. Wesley. He is a fine doctor, and a credit to his field. The medical profession needs more doctors like Dr. Wesley.

new patient

Posted on April 13th, 2009

Dr. Wesley is a great Dr. He shows that he cares by actually listening to you.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017