- Mercy Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert B Wesner has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert B Wesner has the following 18 expertise
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Depressive Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Clinical Depression
- Cognition Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2015, 2020)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2020)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2020)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Robert B Wesner Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Robert B Wesner
Dr. Wesner graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine in 1983. Dr. Wesner works in Iowa City, IA and specializes in Psychiatry. Dr. Wesner is affiliated with Mercy Hospital.