Old-school

Dr. Wessler isn't probably never going to win an award for "Best Bedside Manner" but it's been my experience that the docs who win those awards usually totally miss what's going on with your health. Dr. Wessler is knowledgable, thorough and a pro at biopsies (mine have been almost painless); in short he knows his business. And here's the clincher: other doctors go to him when they need dermatological expertise. I want to go to the doctor other doctors go to!

Best dermatologist on MS Gulf Coast

Dr Wessler is a fine doctor. I have no complaints. My wife, 2 children, and I , have been treated by him over the past several years. His diagnostic abiility and his ability to prescribe proper treatment is very adequate, in my opinion. I could care less if his frontt desk employees are slow at standing at attention when we enter his office, or if they are too busy to treat me like a king ...... I'm only interested in getting a correct diagnostis and proper medical treatment ..... and we have never had any problem obtaining both from Dr Wessler.

Quack

I was told I had roscia (sp) when it turned out to be Lupas.....he did not even take a skin graft to see....I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO MY DOG...

Dr. Robert C Wessler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gulfport, MS.