Dr. Robert Wester Is this you?

4.9

Very Knowledgeable and Extremely Caring

Posted on November 8th, 2016

Dr. Wester has a vast amount of knowledge in his field. He is also very caring and spends a lot of time talking to his patients about any concerns they have. I am so happy that I am his patient.

Top knotch doctor!

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Dr. Wester is by far one the the absolute best doctors I've had the opportunity to have. I'm quite ill with varied medical problems, and my family wished my other doctors could come close to the level of expertise, care, and heart he possesses. I've had to relocate recently out of state and I miss Dr. Wester's level of care and staff! He's top knotch 😊 highly recommend him.

Best Ob-gyn Ever!

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Dr. Wester is very professional and very straight forward to the point at appointment. I know I'm in good hand after meeting Dr. Wester with my husband on my first appointment. After we moved we still drive half hour to see Dr. Wester instead of using a closer Ob-gyn. My labor was super long (50+ hrs). Dr. Wester didn't push to do c-section, he's been really patient and direct us to the best solution possible in our situation. I can't ask for a better Dr. I'll def. go back to him on my next pregnancy!

A better doctor does not exist!

Posted on December 10th, 2014

My husband and I are so thankful l to have found Dr. Wester. He has changed our lives with his expertise and compassion. We are forever grateful that he is our OB. Having friends who see Dr. Wester as well, I can tell you he gives the same unbelievable care to all of his patients. I don't know how one person can do all he does, but we are so lucky to be under his care.

Great Doctor!

Posted on February 11th, 2014

Dr. Wester is a very kind, warm, easy to talk to doctor. He is genuinely concerned about your overall well-being, both mentally and physically. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 9th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Wester's since he opened his practice in the 80's. His perseverance as a doctor and his professionalism is superior. I can't say enough about how lucky you would be to have Dr Wester as your doctor.

Best O.B doctor!

Posted on November 28th, 2011

Best Doctor I've Ever Had

Posted on June 13th, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Wester for over 20 years, since I began prenatal care for my second child. I wish I'd known about him so he could have delivered my first child. He is warm, caring, and very knowledgeable. When I had anxiety about my baby being overdue and larger than anticipated, Dr. Wester was very reassuring. He always takes the time to talk to me, ask questions about my health, and express interest in my as a person. He never makes me feel like my questions are silly. He keeps current on medical literature, recommended testing and treatments, etc., and explains them to me fully. He isn't arrogant, and speaks in language I can understand, but doesn't talk down to me. Unlike the ob/gyn who delivered my first child, Dr. Wester never made me feel like he was in a hurry, or like he was rushing to get on to his next patient. I would highly recommend him to any women seeking an outstanding ob/gyn.

great doc

Posted on June 25th, 2010

Great doctor. Professional and open-minded.

Great DR

Posted on May 1st, 2010

Dr wester is a great doctor.

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on January 15th, 2010

We had the best experiences with Dr. Wester. He was so thorough and patient. I wish he was a GP and a pediatrician too.

delivered my baby