Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Wetzler has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 4 of 4
I do want to say that I was going thrugh a miscarriage back in 1995, and I couldn't have asked for a better man to take care of me. He was a very gentle, and caring doctor. Our first visit was spent talking about my situation for a whoe hour. After that, he did whatever he could do to make me comfortable, no drugs included, and I was in pain. Until the day that I had to go to the OR. He didn't put me to slep (per my wishes), but he did make me comfortabe, and give me something so that I would not go through the pain of that situation over and over again. He even let my mom in the OR with me, and I was 20 years old when this happenned. Dr. Wetzler, if you are reading this, I want to thank you for everything you did for me, and the way that you used your gentleness and kindness to make me more comfortable d with all that I went through. I pray for you and your situation. God Bless you always.
Dr. wetzler was a fabulous doctor to me. He was able to easily diagnose my health problems, the infertility, and properly treat them through the course of time, without an over abundance of pain medication, and was able to give me the most precious gift one could ever ask for. My two beautiful children, who without his expertise would never have come to be as I was infertile. God Bless you dr wetzler.
45 Years Experience
Medical College of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Robert Wetzler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Wetzler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Berlin, WI.