Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert L Wilensky has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
Dr. Wilensky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Robert L Wilensky accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPenn Heart And Vascular Center, 3400 Civic Center Blvd Fl 2, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert L Wilensky in this video.
Dr. Robert L Wilensky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.