Dr. Robert Wills Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Robert Wills?

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Dr. WIlls has been my doctor for over 20 years and is fabulous. I cannot see anyone else. He is the best

Understanding

Posted on October 4th, 2017

The only doctor in my area that listened to my problems and made me feel like he understood my pain after seeing several doctors in my area with no successful treatment achieved.

Dr. Wills and procedures

Posted on July 25th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Wills for several years and have recommended him to several friends. He is the type of doctor who cares about his patients, and does not like to see them in pain. If there is a problem/pain that can't be resolved with his procedures, he will recommend another specialist. His staff is great. Most of his staff has been with him several years. That, right there, tells me what type of person he is - caring. During office visits, he takes time with the patient, and also in the operating room itself.

Hmm not trustworthy

Posted on September 18th, 2012

Everybody who has a headache seems to need neck injections. And when they dont help, he still after years wants to give them? NOT trustworthy.

exceptional service

Posted on May 24th, 2012

I really like the office and its staff, the location is great. I feel like the staff is always there for me and they are always smiling and asking if everything is ok or I have any question. Thank you for the exceptional service brought to my attention.

Caring MD

Posted on May 21st, 2012

My muscles were hurting badly I couldnt stand the pain, I couldnt lay or move it was really tight so I knew I had to go to the doctor I was recommended to Dr. Willis. I was diagnosed muscle pain. Luckily Dr. Willis helped me out! Thank you.

Amazing!

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Dr. Wills is amazing, and really loves what he does. He takes time with his patients, instead of just rushing them out the door. Best experience I've ever had with a doctor.

Thankful!

Posted on March 27th, 2012

I have been trying to get a doctor who listens to me and takes my concerns into consideration when developing a treatment plan. Dr. Willis does that! I am so happy for the future! Thank you Dr. Willis! !

The Best!

Posted on March 21st, 2012

It does not get any better than Dr. Wills. He is absolutely fantastic and I always receive the best possible care in his hands. I highly recommend!

Posted on May 9th, 2011

Dr. Wills subscribed so many pain medications for me that I overdosed on them and ended up in ICU on a ventilator. Be very very careful as to what kind of medications you are given by him. I ended up seeing an addiction doctor because of the medications he was prescribing. I wouldn't go to him if he could save my life. Just be cautious of him and his practice.

Epidural injection

Posted on February 15th, 2010

I had read some very negative ratings that caused me some concern. I checked with my other two doctors and got their ok. From the time that I arrived until I went home, I could not have been treated any better. Each person that I dealt with was pleasant and caring. I am very glad that I did not just pay atention to the negative comments with out doing further checking. I went to the 2501 West William Cannon facility. I hope thattis has been helpful. K.A.

The Galleria of Medical Mills

Posted on August 31st, 2009

You can see the mill from down the street. Two years ago, there was nothing here. When I drove up to this pain office, I saw a new physical therapy place, an imaging place, a surgery center, a massive office, chronic pain center, pharmacy, chiropractic, and did i mention surgery surgery surgery? I didnt realize Id have to do all of it at once right away, and only in the places he owns. Three MRI's, five injections, Six brand-name medications, Twelve therapy visits in three weeks, a referral to a neurosurgeon (because the shots they recommended were not going to work, if you can believe it), and a $1200.00 urine drug test. Well, at least my insurance covers it all, right? think again. Because Dr Will's facilities are not in network, I pay an extra copay, a higher deductible, and much much much more than if he actually had it all in his own office. In fact, he used to have it in his own office, but the money is better when you spin it all off and take the same equipment and register it differently "out of office", even though its still in your office. Brand name Stonegate everything, high end stuff, whooooooop deee doooo, the best of everything. This is the ultimate transfer of wealth. You get in an accident, you see Dr Wills, he gets rich off you. Look for Dr Wills' $95,000.00 BMW parked right in the front with the other doctors.No thanks. Im seeing someone else. He drives a regular car and he does the shots I need in his office, doesnt make me go to his therapist, his mri, his pharmacy, and he doesnt make a buck off everything that happens to me.