Dr. Robert N Winter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert N Winter?

DR. Winters delivered our son after 35 hours of labor with Midwives not getting anywhere.

I had never even met Dr. Winters until it was time to deliver. After 35 of growling hours of labor and a tilted pelvis the midwives were at a loss of what to do. They wanted in the end to take me in for an c-section. I said no thank you, get the DR. In came Dr. Winters and he delivered me in minutes with the suction tool. He was prompt gentle and quick. Exactly what I needed. Thank God! What a disappointment the midwife team couldn't figure this out on there own and it was by my persistence and request for a Dr that was my saving grace. (This is my first review ever) And I delivered my son in 2004. Now I'm looking to have a partial hysterectomy and Reviews mean everything, so better later than never.

HPofMI patient was a bother for him to treat.

HPofMI patient was a bother for him to treat.I will never ever refer anyone I care about to this doctor, after how he treated me ... I should say, how he didn't treat me.Later, with my next child I found out that I really had been sick during my previous pregnancy and Dr. Winter never told nor treated me, even though I had told him nearly every visit that I didn't feel well.He, and his staff, treated me as if I was a complete waste of their time & a huge bother for them to even see at all.I did try to change doctors, but it was too late. =(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best Doctor available!!!

Dr. Winter is amazing in all aspects. I have a history of miscarriges, 5 total and not one doctor was able to tell me why until I saw him. He not only figured out why but helped me sucessfully have my son. Now I am pregnant with twins so of course the first person I wanted was him. He is in such high demand that I was not able to see him but instead had to see a midwife. He remembered me after almost 3 years and told them he wanted to see me! I feel so comfortable in his hands I am actually able to enjoy my pregnancy. I asked that he be the one to deliever and he scheduled me to be induced on his time so that I felt better. Dr. Winter is the absolute best there is period!!!

Just another brick in The Wall

If you enjoy being treated like a number and a cog in a machine, try a doctor at Borgess Women's Health. After my regular obtetrician retired, I tried Dr. Winter. I didn't know how good I had it before. The best appointments I had were when Dr. Winter was too busy and I saw a nurse-midwife so that I didn't have to wait as long. Then at least I was treated like a human being. Several times I was seen by Dr. Winter's medical student, who acted like he would have preferred dissecting a dead body's brain over seeing a live pregnant woman. They have a rotation, so a stranger delivered my baby. Then I was charged $350 for a ten minute post-partum visit with Dr. Winter--who I had previously almost never seen even though he was my official doctor. If you appreciate personal care, choose a different care provider.

I love dr. Winter! I never write reviews, but I am 39 weeks pregnant and have had a wonderful experience with dr. Winter. I have hated being pregnant but have had no complications or problems with the baby, but had a previous medical condition everytime I went into the office he seemed to remember my situation and he is working with my other dr. To make sure everything turns out okay. He is very kind and I am usually very hard to please! I would recommend him to everyone!

Successfully turned our baby when he moved into a frank breach position at 38 weeks. We were very nervous about possibly having a c-section, but Dr. Winter's saved the day! The experience was not that painful, and he did an excellent job taking care of things quickly and effectively.