Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Robert Wisniewski
Dr. Robert Wisniewski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, DE. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wisniewski is affiliated with Christiana Hospital, Wilmington Hospital and The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County. Dr. Wisniewski has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Wisniewski has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Robert Wisniewski has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Robert Wisniewski has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert Wisniewski is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 4
I have been to many different OB/GYN doctors in my lifetime in an attempt to find the right doctor that I am comfortable with, who has nice office staff, and where you can get through to their office with ease. A co-worker of mine recommended Dr. Wiz. I have not stopped looking for the perfect doctor for me. When I show up for my appointments, I am called into the back within 5 minutes (never a long wait) and the exam is quick, easy, and comfortable. I highly recommend this doctor if you are looking for a wonderful OB/GYN.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Wisniewski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
40 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Christiana Care Health System
Dr. Robert Wisniewski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsFirst State Womens Care, 4745 Ogletown Stanton Rd, Newark, DE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Wisniewski, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Newark, DE, in this video.
Dr. Robert Wisniewski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.