Dr. Robert A Witzburg Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Witzburg?

arrogant neglient racist pedo

"doctor" (he probably got his doctorate at devry, so im using the term loosely) is a very negligent fake old man that is too full of himself and probably autistic to care about patients. Also don't let your kids near him, im surprised he isn't a registered sex offender with the way he acts.

Dr. W is a fabulous PCP. I am deliriously happy.

Dr. Witzburg is on top of all of my medical needs. He is kind, careful, caring, and goes way beyond the call of duty to make sure I understand my diagnoses. (I'm fairly healthful.) I fire doctors who are rude or incompetent, but my doctors tend to be great. Get this: Dr. Witzburg is the best PCP I have ever had. I feel extremely lucky to have him on my team.

Unwelcoming and unfriendly

Bob Witzburg is someone who should not be involved in clinical medicine at all. Very cold and unwelcoming. Lacking in integrity and overall concern with patient well-being. Best to see another physician, preferably at a Harvard affiliated hospital. BMC is dangerous.