Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert G Woodrome has the following 1 specialty
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
Showing 5 of 116
Upon arrival I was greeted by a less than enthusiastic receptionist. I was self pay, so they charged me a whopping $150 up front. The nurse/assistant was less than friendly. Both these girls acted as if they hated working at the Splendora office. In contrast, the doctor came into the back entrance....I thought Patch Adams had entered the room: loud, happy and talking about what an awesome night he had. Even though this is not "professional" behavior, I wanted to believe that it was refreshingly different. I tried. However, in the exam room it was as if his mouth was way ahead of his mind. I went in for a UTI, requiring only an antibiotic. I was a few weeks from an appointment with a new primary care doctor but didn't want to wait too long and let the Muti get out of hand. Then the doctor wanted me to get on blood pressure meds. I explained I would take it up with my primary care when I saw her but he just wouldn't let up. Finally I agreed to let him write me a prescription. Nope...he wouldn't have it... he insisted on calling it in with the antibiotic. My blood pressure was higher than usually probably due to my experience there. By the time I left, I must have had the deer in the head light look....what in the world just happened? He may be a perfect doctor for some, but just not my thing.
My mother fell and had x-rays done. Three days after, she still had not received results and was still in pain. Repeated calls to Livingston office resulted in being transferred to a full voicemail each time and eventually being told there was not a problem with the phones and hung up on. A visit to the office for results ended with being told "no time to see/talk to you today" - Receptionist responded as if requests to get test results was a major inconvenience for her. Complete lack of concern shown. - Physician working in Livingston office was kind once we got to see him but stated that repeated requests to have phones repaired have been unsuccessful. Apologized for delay in results/treatment. Yet, appeared to be at a loss on how to address since Woodrome owned the office. I attempted to contact Woodrome multiple times with no success. - Not the place you want your parents being seen for medical care. ---- Concerned Daughter.
19 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1999
Christus Health System
Dr. Robert G Woodrome accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert G Woodrome is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, TX.