Dr. Robert Woods Jr Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Robert Woods Jr?

Posted on July 14th, 2015

I had a good experience with Dr. Woods -- he was frank and no-nonsense, which I appreciate. I felt that he helped me through a difficult time & did not just prescribe drugs right away, which I also appreciate. I did go on some medication for a while, but again, it wasn't the first thing he recommended and he prescribed a mild dose for me. It worked out well.

Beware

Posted on April 18th, 2013

I can't believe Dr. Woods is still practicing. He has serious issues with honesty, and has no empathy. His diagnosis of my problems was disputed by three other psychiatrists. I feel for all the people he has subjected to his incompetence. He is a (bleep) for insurance companies so they don't have to pay for help.

Posted on June 27th, 2017