Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Worsing Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 4 of 4
The front desk staff was some of the nicest, caring and professional ladies I've met, that being said..I rated the courtesy of office staff as poor strictly on the nurse and the doctor. I was in a wheel chair unable to walk upright without severe pain, the nurse didn't offer to wheel me back to the exam room, and was very short and uncaring when we finally navigated the hallway. This doctor has the worst "bedside manner" I've encountered in the last 20 years. His demeanor toward me was obvious distaste (if you smoke do not use his office for treatment, trust me it's not worth it), he treated me like I was trash.. and after an accident that happened causing me severe pain that required more attention/tests from him..his determination of my injuries was bruising and that my birth defect merely needed treatment of heat/ice and advil. After commenting that that was not helping the pain (I'm 34 walked and ran just fine until my slip and fall)he treated my request for something stronger as if I was a pill junkie. He belittled me as a patient and was impatient when I questioned his meaning behind the medical terms he used to question or describe things. He's been a doctor for what 31 years? And its very obvious he's desensitized over the years. Do yourselves and your loved ones a favor, look elsewhere for treatment.
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Robert A Worsing Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKansas City Orthopedic Surgical, 300 NW Mock Ave Ste 200, Blue Springs, MO
Dr. Robert A Worsing Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Blue Springs, MO.