Dr. Robert Wozniak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Wozniak?

Dr. Woz

Posted on February 28th, 2017

My wife and I are patients of Dr. Wozniak and we couldn't ask for a more caring and competent physician. We highly recommend him and his staff.

Posted on January 25th, 2017

Making a move with my 88 yr old mother who has a pacemaker and finding Dr. Wazniak was such an answer to prayer. Great doctor and the whole office and support staff are awesome.5

I've found my new cardiology home!

Posted on October 30th, 2016

I am very impressed with the time and personal interest that Dr. Wozniak provides. He listened to me and customized my medications to address issues that my last cardiologist let go. I am already noticing a difference. The office staff was very polite,the facility clean and the appointment was on time. Awesome job!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!

Great cardiologist

Posted on October 15th, 2016

Great bedside manners he is very detailed and makes sure you understand your health needs. Dr Wozniak doesnt rish you and he is thourough

Life Saver

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Saved my life after a heart attack. I am very grateful.

Mrs.

Posted on August 20th, 2016

I am and have been a patient of Dr. Wozniak for years and find he is the most understanding Dr. I have ever seen, He listens never interrupts you, answers your questions and takes his time with you, I would never see another heart Dr., his staff is very friendly.

Dr. Robert Wozniak

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Dr. Robert Wozniak is an excellent cardiologist. He takes the time to explain any changes needed to continue walking in good health. He recommends changes he would like you, as the patient, to make and why he thinks the changes are needed. He is a doctor that cares about your health and how you will make the changes to continue being healthy.

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Very friendly and professional staff, great nurse and Dr. Wozniac never seemed in a hurry to end office visit, he asked questions and listened to answers. I felt very comfortable, never rushed and totally sure that I was in very competant hands. I would recomend him to any one.

Posted on January 1st, 2016

Dr Wozniak is perhaps the best informed and accurate cardiologist I have been attended to with life to date. Great diagnostician with a very broad band of expertise and knowledge. He takes the time to explain your issue(s).

Happy with Dr. Wozniak

Posted on October 21st, 2015

My wife and I are patients of Dr. Wozniak, and we are very happy with his service in the last few years; we strongly recommend him. He is very knowledgeable about his medical expertise and a good listener to our problems and suggest solutions quickly. He also work with our insurance so that we are in network and don’t have to paid lots of deductibles per visits or necessary medical procedures.

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Dr Wozniak was at the ER when I had my heart attack and he made sure I knew everything that was going on. Every follow up visit that I have at the clinic he always takes the time to make sure all of my questions are answered and that I understand everything he is saying. In my opinion I have the greatest Cardiologist in the nation with Dr Wozniak. I will always be grateful to him for the treatment he provided when I had the heart attack and the caring attitude he always shows at every office visit.

Good Doctor and Nurse Practitioner

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Dr. Wozniak was very kind when he came in to talk to me and took his time to explain things. His Nurse Practitioner was also very kind and took her time to explain things to me. I am very pleased with both of them and feel like I can trust their judgment.